Enjoy a feast of the senses with our silk and cotton handwoven scarves and fabrics direct from our favorite artisans in Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. We're busy sewing and preparing our new clothing creations designed and made in our Silver Spring studio, pieces to enjoy and cherish for many years.
- Intricate Laotian ceremonial textiles
- Cambodian ikat Pidan Temple hangings
- Festive Silk Ikat scarves and shawls from the most innovative Thai weavers and dyers
- Indigo-dyed fabrics and clothing
- Mango wood textile hangers
- Embroidered tribal jackets and bags
- Katu bead woven mats
- Karen tribe silver and earrings
See the big red umbrella on Dale Drive and park on Ashford Road. We're at 607 Dale Drive 20910. The walkway is on Ashford.
Call 301-589-1432 or email info@MekongRiverTextiles.com for directions or an appointment